Lx.steelies Terms Company
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time the order is placed.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.lx-felgen.de.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods the consumer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully running the envisaged in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) verification of the particulars in the cart
4) pressing the button "Checkout"
5) Sign the online shop after registration and entering the applicant information (e-mail address and password).
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Mandatory sending the order by clicking the button "order fee" or "buy"
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button after checking its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recognized and correct input errors or by Closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.lx-felgen.de/agb. Your past orders in our customer you can section under My Account -> My Orders view.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after contract conclusion.
Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna we offer you the purchase invoice and hire purchase as a payment option.
Please note that Klarna invoice and Klarna are only available to consumers and that the payment shall be made in each case to Klarna.
The payment period is 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice is issued when delivering the goods and sent either by e-mail or together with the goods. The full Terms and Conditions for purchase on account, click here. The Online Store collects the purchase invoice with Klarna a charge of EUR 1.95 (gross) per order.
With the financing service of Klarna you can (but not less than 6.95 €) to pay purchase flexible in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount. For more information about Klarna including the Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Consumer Credit Information can be found here.
Data protection notice
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, are all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery will be made here latest within 7 working days. The deadline for the delivery in case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order to the staff responsible for the transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold proceeds only with the delivery of the thing to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The cancellation period is a fortnight from the date on which you have taken, or a representative of your third party, other than the carrier, the goods in possession of or has.
To exercise your right, you have to
by means of a clear statement (eg a consigned by post mail, fax or email) about your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not compulsory.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this redemption, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees because of this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us about the cancellation of this contract to us or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of a fortnight.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Do you have financed this contract with a loan and revoke the financed contract, you are no longer bound by the loan contract if both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly likely if we are also your lender or if your lender with regard to the financing of our involvement. If this loan at effective date of cancellation or return already received, your lender enters regarding the effects of withdrawal or return our rights and obligations under the contract financed in relation to you. The latter does not apply if the present contract is the purchase of securities, currencies, derivatives or precious metals the subject.
If you want to avoid a contractual commitment as far as possible, cancel both contractual statements separately.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name / consumer (s)
Address of / consumer (s)
Signature / consumer (s) (only for message on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
The statutory warranty provisions.
§ 9 Contract Language
When contract language is exclusively German.
Prior Conditions Jan.2015
created by agb.de